Have you shared your recipe on our FB page?
Win voucher to spend!
To qualify, your recipe must include Olive Oil as part of its ingredient.
The post with the most number of likes will stand to receive a $30 spending voucher from Dandaragan Estate
* your post is subject to approval by page admin, to ensure cleanliness and integrity of our page *
* contest starts from 05.01.18 and ends on 05.02.18 (both dates inclusive) *
Here's our recipe for Week 2, our fav from Chef Jamie Oliver.
Be sure to try this delicious recipe and share with your friends!
Recipe from – Chef Jamie Oliver
photo credits : jamieoliver.com
Roasted Salmon & Summer Veg Traybake With Basil & Mustard Yoghurt
Cooking Time: 20 mins
400 g baby potatoes
200 g green beans
1 bunch of fresh basil
200 g cherry tomatoes
10 black olives (stone in)
4 x 120 g salmon fillets, skin on, scaled and pin-boned, from sustainable sources
½ a small clove of garlic
½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
4 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Scrub the potatoes clean, halving any larger ones, then cook in a pan of boiling salted water over a medium-high heat for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Trim the green beans and add to the pan for the final 2 minutes. Pick the basil leaves.
- Drain the veg and tip into a large bowl. Halve and add the tomatoes, then destone and add the olives along with half the basil leaves.
- Add ½ a tablespoon of olive oil, toss together and tip into a roasting tray. Shake into an even layer and season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets into the bowl, add ½ a tablespoon of olive oil, and squeeze in the juice of ½ a lemon. Season lightly and toss to coat.
- Lay the salmon fillets on top of the vegetables, skin-side up. Slice off 4 rounds of lemon and lay on top of the fillets, then roast for 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- To make the basil & mustard yoghurt, bash the remaining basil leaves in a pestle and mortar with a pinch of sea salt. Peel and add the garlic and bash again.
- Scrape the mixture into a bowl and add the mustard, 4 tablespoons of Greek yoghurt and the remaining lemon juice. Add 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, mix well, season to taste and serve with the salmon traybake.