Share your recipe on our page!
To qualify, your recipe must include Olive Oil as part of its ingredient.
The post with the most number of likes will stand to receive a $30 spending voucher from Dandaragan Estate
* your post is subject to approval by page admin, to ensure cleanliness and integrity of our page *
* contest starts from 05.01.18 and ends on 05.02.18 (both dates inclusive) *
Let us start first by sharing our favourite recipe from Chef Curtis Stone.
Be sure to try this delicious recipe and share with your friends!
Recipe from – Chef Curtis Stone
photo credits : curtisstone.com
Barbecued Shrimp with Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, and Fresh Parsley
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 2 mins
20 king prawns, cut in half lengthwise with shell on
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 small fresh chilies, finely chopped
Finely grated zest and juice of 3 lemons
1 1/2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Prepare a barbecue for high heat or preheat a grill pan over high heat.
- Drizzle the shrimp with a little olive oil and place them, flesh-side down, on the barbecue or in the pan and cook for 30 to 60 seconds. Turn the shrimp over, add the chili, lemon zest, and parsley, and squeeze the lemon juice over the shrimp.
- As soon as the shrimp are cooked to a solid white color (about another 30 to 60 seconds), remove them from the heat, drizzle a little olive oil over them, and serve immediately.